A socialized housing in Bogo City where investment is just easy on the pocket! Why not invest on your savings while you can at Villa Casita North, the Gateway to BANTAYAN ISLAND & MALAPASCUA ISLAND!
Villa Casita is a quaint neighborhood set on a rolling terrain in the progressive city of Bogo in Baranggay La Paz. It offers basic necessities of the life surrounded by nature’s beauty. A modern community in a 4.8 hectare Property.
To cater the housing demand in Cebu, the Cebu Landmasters Inc. expand its Housing Development in Bogo City, Cebu. Their main target is to cater the low income earners who are Pag-ibig members and who are still renting or living on extended families, which is one of the Good news for Socialized Housing effective this year 2018. The Housing and Urban Development and Coordinating Council (HUDCC) is raising the minimum standard requirement for socialized housing projects to make government-initiated settlements more livable.
House Details & Features
- Model: 1-Storey Rowhouse
- Deliverable: Semi-Finished Unit
- Status: Ready for Occupancy
- Mid Unit Lot Area: 36 sq. m.
- End Unit Lot Area: 48 sq. m.
- Floor Area: 24 sq. m.
- Residential: Subdivision
- Painted Walls (no interior partitions)
- Polished Concrete Finish Flooring
- Tiles T&B with Bathroom Fixtures
- Kitchen Counter Top
- Jalousie-Type Windows
- Pre-painted doors
- Service Area
- Long Span Pre-Painted roof
- NOTE: Water Connection and Electric Connection is not included
Rowhouse Floor Plan
- 1 min from Holy Family Nazareth Parish (350m)
- 2 mins. from La Paz Barangay Hall (1.1Km)
- 2 mins. from Cayang Multi-Purpose Hall (1.4km)
- 2mins. from La Paz Elementary School (1.6km)
- 7 mins. from City of Bogo Science & Arts Academy (4.8km)
- 10 mins. from Cebu Provincial Hospital
- 15 ims. from Super Metro Bogo City
- 15 mins. form Bogo City Hall
- Gated Entrance with Guardhouse
- Basketball Court
- Perimeter Fence
- Elevated Water Tank
- Material Recovery Facility
- Drainage System
Sample Computation for MID Row House
- Total Contract Price – ₱480,000.00
- Reservation Fee – ₱10,000.00
- Net Amount loanable thru Pag-ibig Housing – ₱470,000.00
Estimated Pag-ibig amortization
- 30 years to pay – ₱2,674.00/mo.
- 25 years to pay – ₱2,856.00/mo.
- 20 years to pay – ₱3,154.00/mo.
- 15 years to pay – ₱3,685.00/mo.
- 10 years to pay -₱4,803.00/mo.
- 5 years to pay – ₱8,276.00/mo.
Construction Update as of October 2019
Brief History of Bogo City
The City of Bogo, or simply known as Bogo City, is a 6th class city in the province of Cebu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 78,120 people. Bogo City is located in the northeastern coast of Cebu province, on the principal island of Cebu.
FOR INQUIRIES, SITE TRIPPING AND RESERVATION
Kindly fill-up the fields below. Or, you can directly message thru our messenger app (see at the bottom right).