/ / / La Cresta Hills: Kylie 1 Bedroom Loft House in Carcar City

La Cresta Hills: Kylie 1 Bedroom Loft House in Carcar City



La Cresta Hills is a community nestled in Can-asujan, City of Carcar, which is located south of Cebu. La Cresta Hills is accessible via South Road Properties (SRP) and very near from commercial establishments.

A refreshing scenery welcomes you at LA CRESTA HILLS. Here relations are nurtured and dreams are realized.
LA CRESTA Hills provides a distinct home experience. It lets you integrate living and livehood seamlessly in a safe and secure neighborhood. Commuting through La Cresta Homes is way much easier.

The Kylie unit is one that is made affordable in La Cresta Hills. It features a one-bedroom, loftable type unit. Easy on the pocket. Kylie offers 20% Equity payment with 18 months payable, remaining 80% balance can be loanable through Bank and HMDF financing.

Enjoy a comfortable life right where history happened. Come home to La Cresta Hills. Let’s you style your home. Perfect blend of History and Nature.



House Details and Features


Location and Vicinity Map


La Cresta Hills is situated in Can-jasuan in the City of Carcar, Cebu accessible via the South Road Properties (SRP) and very near commercial establishments. This is where the “Heritage City of Cebu” can be found in the booming city of Carcar. Accessible with nearby public transport system and local commercial, medical, historical, and recreational destinations.

  • 1 hour travel time to Cebu City
  • just a few minutes to Malls, Churches, Schools and Establishments
  • very near to National Highway




  • Entrance Gate
  • Activity Pavilion
  • Basketball Court
  • Commercial Area with Service Terminal
  • Open Parks and Spaces


Inventory | Pricelist

Important Note:

  1. Reservation Fee for La Cresta Hills in Carcar City is ₱10,000.00. Valid for 30 days and non-refundable.
  2. Installment payments must covered with POST-DATED checks with one security check.
  3. Please make checks payable to LA CRESTA HOMES INC.
  4. Surcharge will be assessed for late payments at 3% per month.
  5. Selling Price includes Misc. and Registration Fees.
  6. All prices are net of reservation fee.
  7. Lots with prices more than P1.5M and House & Lot packages priced above P2.5M are subject to VAT.
  8. For House & Lot Packages, House construction will commence after payment of 20% equity.
  9. House construction for stretched 36 months option will commence upon 70% payment of TCP.
  10. Failure to pay 1st DP or MA after reservation would mean cancellation of purchase.



LTS No. 031076


Kindly fill-up the fields below. Or, you can directly message thru our messenger app (see at the bottom right).

Total Page Visits: 3235 - Today Page Visits: 1

Additional information




Reservation Fee

Target move-in

Property Developer