Coral Village: 2-Storey Townhouse by Johndorf in Subabasbas Lapu-lapu City
Sleep soundly at night in the comfort of your own private sanctuary. A space that is truly yours. Experience life at Coral Village, the newest subdivision by Johndorf Ventures Corp. This is a 2-storey Townhouse, strategically located to where you wanted to shop for your essentials, leisure and fun, the Mactan Airport and most of all to your workplace. Get to know more about Coral Village as you scroll down below.
- Project Name: CORAL VILLAGE
- Location: Brgy. Subabasbas, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
- Total Contract Price: ₱2.5M TO ₱2.6M
- Reservation fee: ₱10,000.00
- Monthly Equity: ₱16,208.33/monthly for 48 months
- Pag-ibig Estimate: ₱11,123.60/monthly for 25-30 years max
• Plain concrete floor finish for Living Area, Dining, Kitchen
• Lean concrete floor finish for Service Area
• Kitchen counter with sink and granite countertop
• Staircase with wooden stair tread and square tube railings
• Toilet and Bath with fixtures; tiled flooring and 4-layers wall tiles (30cm x 30cm)
• Doors and windows
• Precast concrete walls by Megawide (same as 2F). Exterior painted finish. Interior 2 coats of primer.
• Carport with bermuda grass landcaping
• Car wheel guide and concrete stepping pads
• Ceiling finish is 2F pre-cast concrete underslab in primer paint finish
• Plain concrete floor finish
• Fiber cement board ceiling in primer paint finish
• Windows provided
Create an inspiring home that is indeed yours at Coral Village. Design it, paint it, decorate it any way you want to fit your family’s lifestyle and personality. Explore different colors but in anyway your preferred color, in your furniture and most of all, have fun. Jazz up the corridors as well with family pictures, paintings, and even homemade art by the kids to add beauty to your home.
Be informed that Coral Village deliverable units are bare. The images you see at the top is just provisional layout, shared to make it helpful for you in home design ideas.
PROJECT FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Landscaped Gate and Guardhouse
• Perimeter Fence
• Overhead Water Tank
• Cistern Tank
• Lagoon and Sewage Treatment Plant
• 10-M Wide Main Road
• 8-M Wide Minor Roads
• Multi-Purpose Clubhouse
• Basketball Court
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Updated as of July 23, 2020 (Payment Options: Pag-ibig and Bank Financing)
This is for Information Purpose Only.
FOR INQUIRIES, SITE TRIPPING AND RESERVATION
Kindly fill-up the fields below. Or, you can directly message thru our messenger app (see at the bottom right).