Cityscape Grand Tower: High-End Type Condo Nearby Ayala Cebu

3,114,930.00

Description

Cityscape Grand Tower is a 35-storey condominium with ultimate amenities designed to deliver ease and comfort, convenience and satisfaction to unit owners.

The property is situated in the middle of business and leisure centers. It will only take you few steps upon going to the streets and establishments to Cebu Business Park, Ayala Center Cebu, 5 star hotels in Cebu and few minutes away thru Cebu I.T. Park. It is also less than 5 minutes away from churches, schools, corporate and government offices. Less than 30 minutes going to and from MCIAA and seaport areas in Cebu.

One of best location to invest into and to own a property because Cityscape Grand Tower Condominium is located in Archbishop Reyes, Cebu City. Definitely the right investment for you if you think of a second home to Cebu City, Cityscape is the answer to the demands of time esp. when your business transactions mostly just within the center of Cebu wherein the Ayala Mall is just few steps away and this tower is also across the Elizabeth Hotel.

 

 

 


Promo!!!


10% downpayment on TCP, for s low as 15,000/month over 12 months and balloon payment on 13th month with NO INTEREST.

  • The remaining balance is loanable thru accredited Banks
  • validity from SEPTEMBER 01,2019 until further notice..

 

 


Units Available


 

 


Unit Features


Kitchen counter top with stainless sink and faucet

 

Tiled Toilet and bath with bathroom fixtures
  1. Studio Units : 394
  2. One Bedroom
  3. City View or Mountain View
  4. Painted walls, ceilings and partitions
  5. Ceramic floor tiles for kitchen, dining and bedroom area
  6. spacious terrace with sliding doors
  7. Kitchen counter top with stainless sink and faucet
  8. Tiled Toilet and bath with bathroom fixtures
  9. Provision for Telephone and CATV
  10. Provision for aircon split type outlet

 


Unit Provisions


 

 


Building Features


List of building features
Swimming pool

 

The Lobby

 

The Lobby way at the reception area.

 


Location


 

 


Pricelist & Payment Details


Pricelist Downloadable >>

 

Payment Terms:

SPOT CASH
1.  10% Discount on TCP if payment is made within 30 days after reservation date.
2. 8% Discount on TCP if payment is made within 60 days after  reservation date.

EASY INSTALLMENT PAYMENT SCHEME
1. 2% Discount on TCP if full payment TCP ba made in 3 straight monthly payments without interest.
2. 20% DP in straight monthly payment for 24 months and the remaining 80% balance for Bank, Pag-ibig or In-House Financing.

OTHER FEE ON OR BEFORE UNIT TURNOVER
1.  4% Transfer Fee

Note:

1. All checks, pre-requisite or otherwise, shall be made payable to Myvan Properties & Development , Inc.
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Reservation Fee of ₱20,000.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Value-added Tax (VAT) is not included in the TCP.
5. Issuance of post-dated checks covering monthly equity of the entire equity period is mandatory.
6. Application for in-house financing is subject for approval by the Credit & Collection Officer
7. MPDI reserves the right to correct accordingly any and all typographicla errors in the pricelist.

Target Turn over last quarter of 2021.

 


List of Requirements


 

HLURB LTS NO. 030385


FOR INQUIRIES, SITE TRIPPING AND RESERVATION

Please do leave a message in the form below. Or, you can directly message thru our messenger app (see at the bottom right).

Additional information

Property Developer

Address

Location

,

Target move-in